Here are my top 10 Christian parenting websites. These are the sites I most often recommend to people I know. They offer disciple tips, information on child development and more. They offer Christian parenting resources and help for Christian parents. If I left off your favorite Christian parenting website – just leave a comment and I will add it to the list.
Leading Resources and Christian Parenting Websites
- Focus On The Family remains the leading Christian parenting website. They offer guides on child development, health and safety, discipline and parenting stages. Their daily radio program is a virtual seminar on Christian parenting.
- The Christian parenting website from Family Life Today offers articles and audio form Dennis and Barbara Rainey. They offer a free monthly e-magazine, tips on manners and a Christian parenting forum.
- Christian Parenting at Crosswalk.com is a great resources for articles about Christian parenting. You can even subscribe to their RSS feed.
- The Christian parenting website from Christianity Parenting Today is a great resource for articles on parenting.
- The Family and Christian Parenting website from LifeWay Christian Resources offers solid parenting advice and resources from a Southern Baptist perspective. LifeWay offers four different Christian parenting magazines target for local church distribution. Search here for helps.
- The Nation Center for Biblical Parenting is a very helpful Christian parenting website. They offer books, videos and live conferences to help Christian parents.
- All Pro Dad is a perfect one for the dad in your home. All Pro Dad is on a mission to help dads love and lead their family well. Be a hero to your kids. Join them here.
- The Christian parenting website form ChristianAnswers.net also provides many free articles.
- Parenting Resources at Desiring God offers free sermons and articles from Dr. John Piper. No other Christian parenting website has inspired me more as a father.
- Christian parenting books from Grace and Truth Ministries. You can find books and audio from Dennis Gundersen for helping develop Christian character in children.